Wednesday, September 16, 2009

失落沙洲

Trial UEC..PASSED!!
although my maths were sacrificed in this trial..aikz..what can I do?
competition between me and my ji mui..
see who is the winner la..XD
I don't know how to play kite le..
never before..><
But I'll learn it..seen my clazmates are full of experienced..sure have someone can teach me..

oh ya..Neway have a promote le..student only charge RM8++ for singing k!!only for weekdays ya..
what are you waiting for?!
after plusing the service charge and necessary expenditure..cost RM17 per one person..
don't miss it~

had a walk after singing k..
the familiarity place..
same path I was walking through..
but..many things already changed..
time is the great healer..
昨天的我不乖..

今天
香港科技大学的讲座..香港是值得去深造的地方..
生活费和学费就贵了些..但有奖学金有不同..
先考好统考吧..不然一切就只有空想..
以后可能得离开家里..到外读书..
要找定housemates叻..
我不想一个人..

鸣薇帮我按摩阿..几好人~
虽然她是轻轻按,可是我肩膀好酸噢..
她们(加埋俊莉)的技术..很好~学了很多东西..=)
Melvin + ahWing 做反阿..=="
zat zat zat..唉..

失落沙洲..喜欢..
旋律很悲..歌词有意思..
当你失去了一样东西,过了一段时间,想起会有所感慨吗?
失去前要懂得珍惜..

5 comments:

maggy said...

现在我对那边也很有兴趣耶~~
真的要搏一搏~~!!
加油~

triplew said...

收留我做你的室友嘛~~
我就是一定要你回来~~~~

Ray said...

go la go la..
go tgt..

ahKuaN said...

haha...
wanna join me mou?
so many ppl go..
i oso want go eh..
haha..
失落沙洲..
really nice~~
i like it oso~~
gaYao la..
34days to go~~

Maggie aka MayGee said...

maggy~
进步很多阿你..
搏尽!!
我考到英文再讲吧..><

tripleW~
如果你跟我们一起就收留下你啦..
三个不同科系的人住一起..
一起骑脚车去学校..XD
p/s:害怕我又一个人看海..

ray~
u decided go thr edy?
my 1119 is not satisfied the requirement le..==

kuan~
a gang of wb go thr la..
oh ya..i think 孙自佑 is better than
李杰宇le..
next time we go yam cha again la..