Saturday, July 25, 2009

2nd post for July

July is near the end,but now I'm only blogging the 2nd post le..=="
Recently seldom online..I found some one always using others name to leave comment..Are u have no name?!Why don't u use ur name?If u see I did leave comment to u,but the msg was weird,dat wasn't left by me..fortunately,my frens knew dat was not me..=)

Having add math test AGAIN on Fri..
YES!!I knew how to do 3 of the questions..normally even 1 I also didn't know how to answer..
Woh..a great news..Maggy,you are improve le..tripleW,come on,bring me to tuition..
lalala..thx ahDai was teaching us before exam..thus I knew the solution of Q5..^^

执委检讨会 was passing..
I'm not committee of wb start from now..lol..now only miss my job..><
pei yi arr..ga yao hou mou?
Need not get extra 50% punishment as committee lo..XD
I'll done all the job before I graduated..especially the latest planning..

My leg sometimes would twitch when I was sleeping..
hyper-pain..=="
pain until I would wake up from sleeping but I didn't know what should I do to get rid of the pain..
my fren said I was lack of one of the vitamin,but he forgot what vitamins was it..
ahWing said might be causes of unbalanced eating..
=="..it means I can't diet?
If u know why,tell me the answer la..I don't want suffer from twitching again..

每當我背對星空 抱著地球
發現自己其實脆弱 不敢說
當我背對星空 不斷摸索
愛情漸漸萎縮 我猜不透
無邊的宇宙 哪裡有我(想)要的生活

每當我背對星空 抱著地球
發現自己其實脆弱 不敢說
當我背對星空 不斷摸索
愛情漸漸萎縮 我猜不透
無邊的宇宙 哪裡有我要的生活
原來一百種要在很久很久以後才會懂

盧廣仲唱歌真得很厉害下..最近一直在唱这首歌..=)
我会好好加油..大个女嘛..
I like to put on a poker face..








我会乖..很乖..很乖..

2 comments:

ahKuaN said...

enn..
trial almost near lor..
gaYao together...
=]

p0piah said...

你的脚怎么了·
我只是知道·哦·
我家的色色··她也是·
今天下雨他昨天就知道了··
只要是雨季他的脚就痛到半命·@@
所以去看医生吧··
还有减肥不好··改掉··@@
吃健康的东西少油少糖·就好啦·!